Friday, June 1, 2012

Curtain Call: Aztec Camera From '88

I know for some Aztec Camera fans the 'Love' period is a painful one, but when I listen to these two live songs from the flip side of the "Somewhere in My Heart" 12" single, I always imagine a good time was had by all. It's just Roddy, a guitar and a couple of tunes from the glory days. Enjoy part of this homecoming show from the Barrowlands, circa Jan. 30, 1988.

Aztec Camera - Down the Dip (Live) (mp3)
Aztec Camera - Jump (Live) (mp3)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. just came across your blog. would be grateful if you could please repost these tracks if possible, as they seem to be missing from the recent deluxe remasters.

Anonymous said...

I also just came across this blog and would love to get those tracks for the same reason as above. I used to have these tracks on cassette, but that tape is long lost. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!